Remember, Share My Stories is a site for younger people to write stories. As such, stories which are not deemed suitable for our entire audience, because of certain content, will unfortunately not be published. We regret that this is the case, but must consider our wider audience. We welcome stories published by younger teenagers, but ask that they ensure the stories written are suitable for younger children to read. There are many sites available that allow the publishing of more grown up stories. For stories of a more teenage or adult nature may we suggest Wattpad.com as a fantastic place to swap these stories with a more appreciative audience.
When writing stories or commenting on others stories please remember these simple rules:
We do not tolerate bullying, or being mean to others.
No Bad Words:
We do not allow any rude, inappropriate language or behavior. This includes swearing (even mild swear words will not be allowed to be published), racism, talking about drugs or alcohol.
Stay Safe Online:
We do not tolerate the sharing of personal information like your phone number, address, email or password.
Is this your first time using share my stories? If it is, just a couple of things to consider:
1. Remember, you MUST have your parents permission to use the site.
2. Make sure you leave a valid email address to allow us to contact your parents if necessary.
3. Your first couple of stories will not appear automatically. Stories are checked before publishing – don’t worry it doesn’t take long.
4. Don’t put any ‘hyperlinks’ in your stories, we don’t allow them we’re sorry.
5. Comments are also checked and deleted if not appropriate. Be sensible and nice to each other.
6. We don’t allow internet links in comments either.
7. Stories are posted to your age group automatically.
Members found not following the Share My Stories rules risk being banned, temporarily or permanently.